(1) Wholesale room rates, complimentary rooms, House Use rooms, special rates for the Company’s employees, family rates, and reservations made through a travel agent.
(2) Rates not included in the contract.
(3) Stays whose rates are paid by organizations and associations.
(4) Payment for Samsung gift certificates; payment of your membership fee.
(5) Payment at a leased-out retailer within our hotel.
(6) Internet, mini-bar, pay-per-view TV, room cell phone charges, room phone charges, temporary bed rental fees, payment for retail products, taxes, amounts paid to use the business center, laundry costs, transportation expenses, payment for the fitness club, payment for F&B consumed at The Shilla Seoul Urban Island, banquet expenses, no-show costs and penalties for cancellation of a room reservation.
(7) Retail or promotional items purchased from our F&B retailer (e.g. eco bag, keyring, wines, etc.).
(8) Membership vouchers (complimentary room vouchers offered when you become a member of Shilla S, Blue Club, Premium Blue, etc.).